How to connect to my account in the terminal?
In order to connect to your RoboForex account in the terminal you need to know:
- Your account number (see the list of account in your Members Area).
- The password you set when creating your account.
- The server that your account is situated on (see the table of trading servers).
How to connect to a desktop terminal:
- Via the right menu "Navigate":
- Find "Accounts".
- Right-click it.
- Choose "Connect to account".
- Via the main menu:
- Go to "File".
- Choose " Connect to account".
Via the mobile terminal on iOS:
- Go to "Settings" (+).
- Choose "New account", then "Connect to existing account".
Via a mobile terminal on Android:
- Go to "Manage accounts".
- Find and right-click a "+" in the upper right corner, then click on "Connect to existing account".
What server are my accounts on?
- RoboMarkets LLC-Demo – Demo accounts, including contest ones.
- RoboMarkets LLC-DemoPro – DemoPro accounts, including contest ones.
- RoboMarkets LLC-Pro, RoboMarkets LLC-Pro-2, RoboMarkets LLC-Pro-3 – Pro accounts.
- RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-2, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-3, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-4, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-5, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-6, RoboMarkets LLC-ProCent-7 – ProCent accounts.
- RoboMarkets LLC-ECN, RoboMarkets LLC-ECN-2 – ECN accounts.
- RoboMarkets LLC-Prime – Prime accounts.